• Business-China.com - Opened its virtual doors in 1996 with a mission to use the Internet to bridge China with other foreign countries to promote trade, establish and increase connections and communications on both business and personal affairs. We have provided services and information as detailed and specific as possible, so our readers could start the talk in no time. We will maintain our founding commitment to readers' and customers' business needs.
• China Market -
Sponsored by the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation, this site has an extensive business directory: name, address, phone and contact of many Chinese companies. Organized by sector.
• Made-in-China.com - Made-in-China.com (http://www.made-in-china.com) is a leading internet-based directory of China products & China Suppliers.
• Shanghai Stock Market Data - Official website of the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
• SinoSource -
Names, addresses, telephone and fax numbers for hundreds of Chinese firms, mainly state owned firms. Organized by sector.
• Top 500 Chinese companies -
This table is mostly in Chinese, although there is a little English on it.
Off the Web
• Business Chinese Dictionary English-Chinese - [Book -- Amazon].
• Business Guide to China - [Book -- Amazon]. This guide focuses more on practicality and less on culture:
includes chapters on trademarks, the financial system, taxation, etc. A complete table of contents is listed
• Business Opportunities in Sichuan Province, China - [Book -- Amazon]. Discusses investment opportunities in the Sichuan province in southeast China including
wholly-owned vs joint venture, how to get bank loans, etc. A complete table of contents is listed at Amazon.
• Business Opportunities in the Yangtze River Delta, China - [Book -- Amazon]. Published by the same company as the previous book, this book explores investment opportunities
and climate of Shanghai and the surrounding region.
• Chinese Business: Challenges in the 21st Century - [Book -- Amazon]. This guide discusses the business environment in China, including the stock markets,
accounting policy, management and marketing.
• Chinese Law Links
• Country Commercial Guide - Adobe Acrobat Required.
• FAO Brief - Country profile by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. (Adobe Acrobat Required.)
• Intellectual Property Guide - Published by Baker & McKenzie, this page gives a good overview of intellectual property issues in China.
Other Industry Research Links for China
• Advertising • Aerospace • Apparel • Construction • Energy • Financial • Food • Furniture • Machinery • Metal • Paper • Restaurants • Rubber • Services • Steel • Tobacco •
General Industry Research Links for Other Countries
• Argentina • Australia • Austria • Bahrain • Belgium • Bermuda • Bosnia • Brazil • Bulgaria • Canada • Chile • Colombia • Croatia • Cyprus • Czech Republic • Denmark • Egypt • Estonia • Finland • France • Germany • Greece • Hong Kong • Hungary • Iceland • India • Indonesia • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Korea (South) • Latvia • Lithuania • Luxembourg • Malaysia • Malta • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nigeria • Norway • Pakistan • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russian Federation • Saudi Arabia • Singapore • Slovakia • Slovenia • South Africa • Spain • Sri Lanka • Sweden • Switzerland • Taiwan • Thailand • Turkey • United Kingdom • United States • Venezuela • Vietnam • Zimbabwe •